VfB’s next summer friendly has been finalised, with the boys from Cannstatt set to test themselves against Valencia CF on Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Mercedes-Benz Arena (kick-off 15:30 CEST).
The tradition-steeped club from the port city on the Mediterranean finished in ninth place in the Primera Division last season.
VfB will also play a friendly against Wehen Wiesbaden on 6 July, but the match will be held behind closed doors due to organisational reasons.
- 2 July, 15:00 CEST: SV Böblingen – VfB at Stadion im Silberweg
- 6 July, TBC VfB – SV Wehen Wiesbaden
- 9 July, 17:30 CEST: VfB - FC Zürich at Zeppelinstadion (VfB Friedrichshafen)
- 16 July, 15:30 CEST: VfB - Brentford FC at Zeppelinstadion (VfB Friedrichshafen)
- 23 July, 15:30 CEST: VfB - Valencia CF at Mercedes-Benz Arena